Why to wait until Spring 2021 to play soccer again?! PLAY FUTSAL!!
As a U6, U7, U8 or U9 academy player (See Age Chart here), you can play Futsal during the months of November-December (Autumn Futsal season) and/or January-February (Winter season).
WHAT IS FUTSAL?
Futsal is the international version of indoor soccer. The playing format is 5v5 (includes the goal keeper) and it is played in a basket ball size court with a little bit heavier ball than a regular soccer ball, so it can stay inbounds longer. Read more about Futsal.
HOW TO BE PART OF A TEAM AND REGISTER?
If you are interested in forming part of Real SC futsal team and play in the Idaho Futsal League (United States Youth Futsal sanctioned) this winter:
- First, please fill out the interest survey accessible right below for the upcoming Winter Futsal season, before Jan 2nd, 2021. There will be 6 games minimum from Jan 14th to Feb 19th!
SUBMIT THIS INTEREST SURVEY BY January 2nd, 2021 at 11:59pm, to be part of one of the Real SC futsal teams!
- Second, by January 3rd, 2021, looking at all entries of interested families, we will see how many Real SC futsal teams we can form and we will send you a link to register with Real SC to play this session of Futsal. We will need a volunteer coach per each team so make sure you let us know in the interest form as well.
- Third, once Real SC enters a team in the Idaho Futsal league, parents in the team will get a second link to register their kids with US Youth Futsal.
This process is very fast!
COST PER PLAYER
- Real SC Registration, Idaho Futsal League Team Entry & Referee Fees: $55/player plus:
- USYF Player Registration: $13.50/player. Players who did not play in the Autumn Season (Nov 5 – Dec 18, 2020) will have to register with United States Youth Futsal for $13.50. Again, you will receive a link to register your kid with USYF once the team is formed and entered in the system. Players who played this past Futsal season do not have to register again with USYF. This is a fee for all Idaho Youth Futsal events and is good till July 31st, 2021.
It is important that you understand that this winter futsal program is different than our Real SC Spring and Fall outdoor programs, where Real SC provides everything. The Futsal program is managed by Idaho Youth Futsal and we are just a vehicle to form teams to enter the league.
-Real SC just puts the futsal teams together (finds the players and coaches), collects the League entry and ref fees from parents and enters the formed teams in the Idaho Futsal League.
-Real SC will also provide with game vests for Real SC teams and a futsal ball needed for home games.
-Idaho Youth Futsal, not Real SC, takes care of the rest of things to run and manage the league (market league, secure venues, provide equipment, hire referees, form brackets, create game schedule, maintain standings, enforce rules, buy awards etc).
WILL MY TEAM HAVE ALSO FUTSAL PRACTICES?
If in addition to the weekly games, a Real SC futsal team wants to practice, the team itself, that is, parents, volunteer coaches or team manager will have to secure its own gym space. Real SC can help with providing documented practice sessions though. If we have any gym space left after giving it to our U9-U19 competitive teams, we will offer it to interested U6-U9 academy teams.
ADDITIONAL LEAGUE INFO
- Consistent game schedule (weekly games)
- FIFA futsal rules are applied
- Professional Referee Assignor
- Games are officiated by certified USSF futsal referees
- Teams from different clubs enter (this is not like an internal’s club futsal league)
- Standings are published and updated weekly
- Awards are given to the champion teams
- Economic League entry fee.
- Age Brackets: U7 – U19 (Male, Female and Coed)
- Number of Games: 6 minimum (6 consecutive weeks of games) — Awards Given to League Champions!
- Game Days & Times: FREE WEEKENDS! Games are on Thu or Fri evenings! (Just a few games maybe on Wednesdays, if needed).
- Safety First: COVID-19 Policy
- Simple League Entry refund policy: if the league is suspended or closed due to COVID-19, a pro-rated refund will be issued for each player. The prorated fee will be based on number of matches played minus any non-recoverable administrative expenses.
- Ada County Conference (Boise Venues) and
- Canyon County Conference (Middleton Venues)
For more information about our winter futsal program, please write us at email@example.com