For Team Managers:
1. IYSA District 3 League
- (1.1) D3 League Entry Form
- (1.3) Player Add/Drop Form (to add or drop players to or from an existing roster)
- (1.4) Player Transfer Form (external or internal)
2. US Club Soccer Forms
- (2.1) #R002-Youth: Youth Player Registration & Medical Treatment Authorization Form – This is the form which is required of all players who are registering through their club with US Club Soccer. Players or parents may download the form from this site, complete it, and submit it to you.
- (2.2) Staff Background Check Application – Have each coach and administrator who work with players complete this online staff background check. This replaces the paper risk management form and is the only form necessary to submit for a staff member.
- (2.3) #R003 – Rec Registration Form – If you are registering a recreational team (internal League), please utilize this roster form to submit your player information to our club’s registrar. Note this is in lieu of online registration, and the players will be covered by insurance, but will not receive player cards. A medical authorization is needed, but no proof of birthdate. Youth rec player fees are $8 per player. The spreadsheet and fees are to be sent directly to US Club Soccer prior to the beginning of your season for membership and insurance to be completed.