Below we are including some of the benefits and exposure our coaches receive in the Real Soccer Club. For compensation details, please call DOC, Juanjo Carmona at 208-713-8924.
Note: Interested in being a Volunteer coach in our academy U4-U9 program? Please read this.
BENEFITS AND EXPOSURE
- Our coaches are encouraged (and supported by the club) to upgrade their licenses through USSF (United States Soccer Federation) and USC (United Soccer Coaches) courses. There is full funding for club coaches for the Grassroots Coaching Courses, “D” Licensing or equivalent, and partial funding for licensing above these levels.
- How do coaches progress to the D License?
A unique combination of three of the eight Grassroots Licenses now formally represent the prerequisite to progress to the U.S. Soccer D License (replacing the E and F Licenses).
New coaches will use the U.S. Soccer Digital Coaching Center to sign up for, and complete, a minimum of three grassroots courses, in the form of two in-person courses and one online course:
- Two in-person courses (one of which must be the 11v11)
- One online course across any of the four levels (4v4, 7v7, 9v9, 11v11)
Coaching candidates who have already completed or begun to take the E or F Licenses courses will have the following opportunities to use the certifications towards the D License prerequisites:
- U.S. Soccer E License + Introduction to Grassroots Coaching Module
- U.S. Soccer F License + Introduction to Grassroots Coaching Module + 11v11 in-person license + one other in-person license
- What happened to the “F” and “E” licenses and how do I progress to the “D” License?
- Check Coaching License Pathway and Register for a USSF course.
- Check USC Coaching Education
- Our club offers periodic clinics on topics of interest to our coaches to enhanced their coaching at their team level and further their education.
- Our new European partner, TBA in Spring 2022, also offers us webinars, coaches clinics and symposiums in Summer, as well as yearly trips to Europe for a Coaches Course and to live an academy experience.
- Course plus Room and Board expenses are fully funded to eligible coaches (must have a USSF “D” License or equivalent and 2 years with Real SC). Air plane tickets are not included.
Cost: $1600 > $1200 check for each coach (funded by Real Soccer Club) + $400 discount code to be used when registering online (offered by GIS as part of our partnership).
- 5 of our competitive coaches attended our last European partner’s, AC Chievo Verona, coaches course in Verona between 2018 and 2019.
If you are interested in being part of our coaching staff, please contact DOC Juanjo Carmona at 208-713-8924