Below we are including some of the benefits and exposure our coaches receive in the Real Soccer Club. For compensation details, please call DOC, Juanjo Carmona at 208-713-8924.
Note: Interested in being a Volunteer coach in our academy U4-U9 program? Please read this.
BENEFITS AND EXPOSURE
- Our coaches are encouraged (and supported by the club) to upgrade their licenses through USSF and NSCAA courses. There is full funding for club coaches for the Grassroots Coaching Courses, “D” Licensing or equivalent, and partial funding for licensing above these levels. What happened to the “F” and “E” licenses and how do I progress to the “D” License?
- Our club offers periodic clinics on topics of interest to our coaches to enhanced their coaching at their team level and further their education.
- Our new European partner, TBA in Fall 2021, also offers us webinars, coaches clinics and symposiums in Summer, as well as yearly trips to Europe for a Coaches Course and to live an academy experience.
- Course plus Room and Board expenses are fully funded to eligible coaches (must have a USSF “D” License or equivalent and 2 years with Real SC). Air plane tickets are not included.
Cost: $1600 > $1200 check for each coach (funded by Real Soccer Club) + $400 discount code to be used when registering online (offered by GIS as part of our partnership).
- 5 of our competitive coaches attended our last European partner’s, AC Chievo Verona, coaches course in Verona between 2018 and 2019.
If you are interested in being part of our coaching staff, please contact DOC Juanjo Carmona at 208-713-8924