FALL 2021 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR OUR NEW KICKERS REC PROGRAM (U10-U19) (Born 2003-2012)
- REGISTER FOR A REAL BOISE OR REAL MERIDIAN U10-U19 KICKERS REC TEAM
- REGISTER FOR A REAL CALDWELL OR REAL MIDDLETON U10-U19 KICKERS REC TEAM
Note: Late Registration fee ($20) will start on August 1st!
- U10-U19 Rec Program Overview:
Check Page 17 of our 2021-22 CLUB BOOKLET.
- Practice Schedule can be found here
- Find your team name & roster, your game schedule and your coach’s name!
- Laws of the Game (Game Length, Ball Size, Field sizes, etc) and developmental format
- What to bring to practice?
Fall 2021 REC (U10-U19) Player Fees
CANYON COUNTY (Real Caldwell & Real Middleton & surrounding areas)
U10-U19 : $75/player (or $60 if you volunteer your 2 hours)
ADA COUNTY (Real Boise & Real Meridian & surrounding areas)
U10-U19: $85/player (or $70 if you volunteer your 2 hours)
HOME JERSEY – New players need to buy the home jersey (ordered during registration). It is $25, it is yours to keep and you can use it in future seasons. This home jersey will also be used for training. This is a pro soccer jersey and it is fully sublimated, which means logos and art will not ever peel, fade or crack.
ALTERNATE JERSEY/VEST – Provided by our club OR alternatively you can buy our ALTERNATE FULL KIT (OPTIONAL) during registration. It consists of JERSEY, SHORTS AND SOCKS.