WHAT TO BRING TO PRACTICE?
- Real SC training yellow jersey, shorts, soccer socks covering the shin guards, and cleats (see below for more info for cleats).
- Note for academy/rec families: If you do not currently have the Real SC yellow jersey and the soccer socks and bought them when you registered, we will give them to you the week of the first game or before. We will update you on exact date to pick them up.
- Add layers for cold weather as needed. Players need to be comfortable on the field.
- An Inflated ball:
- U4-U7: size 3
- U8-U9: size 3 (size 4 is OK)
- U10-U12: size 4
- U13-U19: size 5
- Plenty of water (read guidelines about hydration for soccer here).
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent as needed.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
Acad/Rec: Uniforms and Socks will be given to new players (and returning players who indicated they need a new size) the week of the first game or before.
Competitive: You purchase directly at our online store.
- BOOTS (Academy Notes):
If you are concerned about your child using cleats at a very early age, there are numerous type of soccer shoes with multiple very tinny cleats that will provide some traction in wet surfaces.
- WANT TO BUY THE OFFICIAL REAL SOCCER CLUB WARMUPS, HOODYS OR BACKPACK?