WHAT TO BRING TO PRACTICE?
- Sports shirt and shorts, soccer socks covering shinguards, and cleats. If you do not currently have soccer socks and bought your game socks when you registered, we will give them to you the week of the first game or before (stay tuned for more info on uniforms).
- Add layers for cold weather as needed. Players need to be comfortable on the field.
- Inflated size 3 ball for U5 and U7 players or size 4 ball for U9 players. See age chart here if unsure .
- Plenty of water (read guidelines about hydration for soccer here).
- Sun screen and mosquito repellent as needed.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
UNIFORMS: Uniforms and Socks will be given to new players (and returning players who indicated they need a new size) the week of the first game or before. This applies to both players who are borrowing uniforms and those who bought the home kit.
BOOTS: If you are concerned about your child using cleats at a very early age, there are numerous type of soccer shoes with multiple very tinny cleats that will provide some traction in wet surfaces.
- WANT TO BUY THE OFFICIAL REAL SOCCER CLUB WARMUPS, HOODYS OR BACKPACK?